Рижская Еврейская община и Еврейская община Эстонии ищет в свою команду энергичного и целеустремленного руководителя региональных проектов!
Riga Jewish Community and Jewish Community of Estonia is looking for a Regional
Project Manager to join the team.
Full-time position based in the Baltic States with responsibility to plan, organize, develop
and oversee Regional Jewish Programs in the Baltics.
• Design and development of Regional programs/events with the Local Baltic Jewish
• Development of yearly work plan and its implementation
• Budget management including budget building, control and overall responsibility
• Report generation
• Internal control of programs/events
• Be a key communication point between Organizational Stake holders (domestic and
• Coordinate and manage team/s work flow by distributing duties and updating
responsibilities when needed
Required Skills and Background:
• BA in a relevant field
• Excellent English and Russian language skills, knowledge of Hebrew will be
considered an advantage
• Knowledge of Jewish community affairs in the Baltics
• Relevant Jewish programmatic experience
• Relevant program management experience
• Team management experience
• Knowledge of planning and budgeting
• Ability to manage time and tasks
• Ability to work independently
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent communication & relationship-building skills
The regional Baltic Jewish programs are supported by local and international organizations.
We are looking forward to receiving your Resume and Cover letter by the 3rd of September sent to email@example.com.
Start date: September/October 2018
We thank all the applicants for the interest, however only those candidates selected for
interviews will be contacted.